Data Analyst (Digital Advertising)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Wavemaker, Mindshare, Mediacom are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliver advantage.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offers our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- We would like to improve our smart, agile and provocative team to stand out in a fast and revolutionary market.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increase yourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Programmatic, Tech and Data are three of the hottest topics in the Digital Advertising industry – this is an exciting role that entails all of them.
The Data Analyst will be part of Data & Insight, a division of [m]Platform, GroupM’s worldwide service organisation comprised of analysts, data strategists, product specialists and media experts. He/She will work on a diversified mix of activities including internal and external consultancy, product development and project management across a variety of different clients.
The successful candidate is a person with a can-do attitude, who is looking to learn and develop as part of a very talented and experienced team, in a uniquely successful organization. He/She is passionate about Data and has an interest in services within the Media industry. He/She is able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment, with people from different departments and with different skills and backgrounds.
- Support the Programmatic operation with data strategies and customer profiling
- Deliver best-in-class audience segmentation and cluster identification
- Collect and interrogate data via DMP
- Hold responsibility for consultancy projects
- Help GroupM’s clients understand, organise and deploy their data assets
- Liaise with a number of business partners and tech vendors, in both Italian and English
- Help the team improve reporting and analytics by improving processes and designing tools
- Will to learn, do and succeed at a challenging but rewarding role
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a relevant field
- Exceptional analytical skills and impressive attention to details
- Advanced Excel
- Fluent Business English, both written and spoken
- Experience in a Media or Technology role
- Ability able to manage different projects and workloads at once
One or more of the following will be considered a distinct advantage:
- Understanding of the Programmatic ecosystem
- Working knowledge of Ad-serving technologies
- Previous experience with DMP Technology
- Familiarity with tag management
- Experience within the Consultancy and/or Service industries
PLACE O WORK