Global Data Executive
Purpose of the role
Positioned within the Global New Business and Marketing department, the Global CRM & Database team empower markets across the MediaCom network, to use the systems that we develop, maintain, and support, to win new business and expand on client relationships.
We ensure Global objectives regarding the management, synchronization and coordination of data are met effectively and on time. We provide reporting tools to promote market intelligence, and optimize communication and collaboration to help drive global results for MediaCom.
The Global Data Executive will own the day-to-day maintenance of accurate and up to date information to enhance our reporting capabilities and ensure our systems’ upkeep. You will have an active role to play in supporting new users of our systems as well as analyzing adoption. You will also work closely with the agency’s Global New Business & Marketing teams to identify new reports and dashboards that facilitate the growth of our business.
A day in the life
You will start your day in a supportive, energised and collaborative team. You will empower and build relationships with local markets and the global marketing and new business community and respond to their ad hoc requests.
There will be ongoing daily/weekly/monthly tasks for you to complete, which require you need to think ahead and structure your week. This would include: -
- Checking New Business updates on all local, global and regional pitches and liaising with stake holders of all levels to answer their ad hoc queries and requests in data upkeep, PowerBi reports and training. Communication is imperative and so relationships can be built quickly.
- Provide setup and maintenance of CRM user licenses and profiles, arrange training and offer administrative support for all Users in fully adopting and using MediaCom’s CRM platform.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Design teams that sit close by, to support each other in Global Marketing efforts to send Comms via our CRM system.
- As new technology and tools are constantly accessible at our fingertips, you will dive into system testing and share new features with the wider team.
4 best things about the role:
- Learning an unprecedented amount from a great array of specialist teams that sit close by
- The access to vast amounts of untapped data that needs bringing to light – this is your chance if you are data driven
- The global status means forming relationships and making contacts with people from all over the world
- You will be proactively given opportunities to grow and develop your skill set while enjoying a vibrant and social office culture
In 3 months you will have:
- A good foundation of the renowned tools we use and the processes we use to analyze them
In 6 months you will have:
- A strong relationship with our internal clients and comprehensive knowledge of our systems to drive adoption and offer valuable insights and support
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
- At the forefront - improving and developing the systems we have with a recognized status in analytical support and guidance. Offering exceptional strategic support to your team and all the Users that benefit from our platforms.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for data including strong analytical, problem-solving and database management skills
- Exceptional organizational and admin skills, ability to multi-task and detail orientated. This is a must!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative and curiosity - to always be seeking new ways and skills to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of tasks.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Bundle, with a focus on Pivot Analysis skills in Excel. Knowledge of PowerBI will stand you out
Would you fit in the team? Apply if any of these fit your behavior
- Driver, self-starter, highly results and outcome-oriented
- Able to work on own initiative and to multi-task
- Stress resilient, robust, embracive of challenges and change
- Strong believer in teamwork and ability to motivate others
- Can-do attitude and being a keen learner are an absolute must
- Open-minded, honest, straight-talking and effective
- A flexible approach, committed, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Maturity to build relationships with people of all levels of seniority
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.