Performance Manager - Search
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow.
The successful candidate will be the key client contact. They will be responsible for ensuring that strategic directives are followed and are exceeding client expectations. Their responsibilities will include:
- Managing paid search activity
- Leading communication with key stakeholders
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders
- Planning and activating campaigns on a multitude of digital channels
- Responsibility for managing the day to day tasks and professional development of an Account Executive.
- Proactively taking part in helping to evolve how we work in the department: Account management, reporting, implementation, optimisation and automation.
- Keeping abreast of trends and thought leadership in paid search and other biddable platforms.
- Knowledge of PPC and social with a 2+ years experience in this type of role, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Experience in managing employees is advantageous: setting objectives, task prioritisation, motivation, and appraisals.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of the workings of other performance/direct response channels such as Affiliates and Display would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics.
- A second European language is advantageous
Behaviours and Values
- Works collaboratively: to find solutions and form action plans.
- Open-minded: considers different points of view and compromises if the team needs to move forward to get something done.
- Celebrates: the work of the team and individual’s within
- Creates and confidently delivers presentations: and other forms of communication, tailoring them to their audience.
- Proactively shares knowledge: internally and externally.
- Problem solver: willing to address all problems, not a problem-dweller, or a problem-avoider.
- Works hard to earn trust and respect: of both colleagues and clients.
- Identifies opportunities to improve performance: of self & others and takes action.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to receive your application. Get in touch with us today and the GroupM talent team will be in touch!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.