The Finance Executive will be required to work as part of the Head office regional finance team with responsibility for the monitoring, protection, reporting and the overall financial interests of Mindshare by implementing and adhering to financial best practice at all times.
- Review, analyze and consolidate the Financial Reports submitted by offices;
- Review, analyze and consolidate the budgets submitted by offices;
- Review monthly group receivables and payables reports and follow up on pending balances;
- Support offices in month end and year end closing;
- Review monthly reconciliations of inter-company accounts and eliminate reconciling items;
- Assist in the audits performed by the external, internal and SOX auditors;
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements;
- Deliver Ad hoc reports/analysis upon request;
- Follow up on any delayed deliverables by the offices;
- Constantly monitor the remit functionality; maintain accurate, up-to-date records and submit regular monthly reports to agreed standards as required to ensure the remit’s effectiveness is maximized and its activities are in line with overall group strategy;
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements;
- Handle duties related to Accounts Payable, NSSF and employees Income tax settlement, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner; and
- Constantly look for ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the remit.
Desired skills and experience:
- Up to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Accounts receivable and payable management, Taxation, NSSF, Taxes on salary declaration and Financial Reporting;
- Strong computer skills are obligatory especially for MS office and accounting systems; and
- A very good command of English and Arabic, French skills are an advantage.
- Previous experience with audit firms or financial exposure with a multinational company