Account Manager, Content & Influencer Marketing
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, Wavemaker, MediaCom, Xaxis and m/SIX each global operations with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
The role will focus on delivering end to end campaign management for brands working with the GroupM Influencer product. The role will help with the growth of the Influencer product which aims to support our agencies in broadcasting their clients’ messages via a new digital media channel, ‘Social Influencers’, which we deliver at scale.
The successful candidate should be passionate about influencer marketing and content creation more broadly, and the role that can play in a client’s marketing plan and strategy. They work with our agencies and suppliers to deliver successful campaigns for our clients.
Influencer is a GroupM initiative, working closely with Xaxis resource to ensure best practice and outcome delivery.
- Manage the delivery of influencer campaigns
- Understand the key benefits of the Influencer business and the commercial requirements
- Work closely with Engagement lead to support client proposal development that bring to bear all of the benefits of our influencer marketing model
- Building key stakeholder relationships to ensure that our influence product is a key consideration when pitching and briefing in to clients
- Engage with multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with the media buyers, planners, and trading teams at these companies
- Liaise with key contacts in agencies to fully articulate campaign goals, dates, and key deliverables
- Work with our supply network to select the most suitable partners for campaign delivery
- Ensure accurate input of financial data which directly effects revenue for the business
- Briefing campaigns to our supplier network accurately and timely and managing the full end-to-end campaign workflow with our agencies
- Manage expectations and in campaign deliverables professionally with our agencies and suppliers
- Ensuring that our commercial model is being applied and that campaigns are hitting target KPI’s and commercial outcomes
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis, and research for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns
- Reconciling campaign bookings on internal systems and ensuring that Influencer and our suppliers get paid in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all bookings are made in line with our internal booking systems
- Drive best practice around campaign delivery for the business with ideas and implementation of new tools and processes
Skills and Behaviours
- Highly organised, including strong time-management
- Capable to multi task and manage simultaneous projects
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Previous campaign management experience
- Knowledge of the social media environment
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Thorough approach to solving problems
- Resilient and energetic
- Approachable and very personable
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Competent computer skills, can produce PowerPoint presentations that engage and captivate your audience
- The ability to drive the conversation with agencies and suppliers
- A work ethic that embodies a “how can we make this happen” mentality
- Strong numerical and English comprehension skills
- Knowledge of leading social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Comfortable keeping on top of multiple work streams and diligent at tracking progress of tasks
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.