Digital Marketing Internship
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Wavemaker, Mindshare, Mediacom are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliver advantage.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offers our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- We would like to improve our smart, agile and provocative team to stand out in a fast and revolutionary market.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increase yourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
We are hiring internships to assist our MPlatform digital marketing team in preparing and implementing successful online performance campaigns' strategies founded in client’s business objectives.
As an online performance planner, you will be working across the full digital mix including Display, SEM, SEO, Social & Programmatic Buying to drive great results for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Online campaigns' strategies, Planning & Execution
- Recommendations to internal team and stakeholders
- Media buying, negotiations with media owners
- Campaigns' execution & implementation
- Trafficking, tagging and Site analytics understanding to report
- Campaign's optimizations recommendations
- Campaign's reports & analysis, presentations to clients
- Studies relating to marketing/communication would be preferred.
- Good understanding of the media / digital media industry
- Rigorous & comfortable with numbers
- Great knowledge in Excel & Powerpoint
- Passionate about media & digital media
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and you thrive in an energetic and fast paced environment.
Place of Work:
- Assago (Milan)