NEO | International Search Strategist H/F
NEO est une agence media du GroupM avec un fort ADN digital, qui accompagne les Marques dans l’élaboration et la mise en place de stratégies de performances marketing.
Notre mission est d’accompagner nos clients dans la définition et la mise en place de leur stratégie de performance digitales et plurimedia, en intégrant de façon agnostique et transparente, l’ensemble des expertises clés : Consumer Intelligence & Planning , Search, Social Media, Data Analytics, Display Programmatique, DCO & moment marketing, et Content
Le réseau NEO est présent dans le monde entier avec 1500 collaborateurs répartis sur 43 bureaux. L’equipe française est constituée de 50 talents, experts des leviers media à la performance.
Neo is looking for an International Search Strategist (M/F) to strengthen its Search Driven Consultancy Team.
This team, called Center of Excellence, support international client to roll out best in class SEARCH strategy across their markets, from global level strategy to market level execution.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, including SEO/SEA projects and project coordination/management. If you are passionate about digital marketing and have a true culture of achievement, come and join us!
The position requires both executional skills on search (includes e-retail, Voice or visual search, SEA and SEO), but also a true dimension of support for our customers on how to integrate Search in their organization. You have a successful experience in search marketing and international project management. You speak English fluently, and you’re able to present your ideas in a well-structured manner.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Develop and spread out our Search Vision, mixing organic, paid and social directly to the senior management of our client
- Act as a reference point of contact for the implementation of Search strategies across our entire client portfolio
- Promote our digital transition offer to our customers and internally
- Lead client presentations, case presentations and all important communications
COORDINATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate projects at regional and global levels
- Participate in customer workshops around Search and digital media in general
- Collaborate with the search Neo community around the world to share best practices
- Collaborate with other WPP group entities
- 2 to 4 years' experience in digital media (agency/client)
- Excel, TCDs, macros and powerpoint mastering skills
- Ability to self-govern (autonomy)
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills : high level of rigor
- Good ability to write, in both French and English
- English: C1 or C2 level as all client communication will be in English
- SEO and/or SEA proven experience
- FMCG or eCommerce experience
- Native english speaker
- Contract: Permanent (CDI)
- Location: Paris / Neuilly
- Compensation: to be defined according to profile.
- Start date: ASAP
Business sector : Media