MediaCom | Internship in Digital Media Planning
We are The Content + Connections Agency. Transforming your communications through systems thinking.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media agencies. We plan and buy media for our clients around the world. Our network comprises 5,800 employees in 122 offices in 97 countries around the world.
In Italy our offices are located in Milan, Florence and Rome.
MediaCom has always positioned itself as a visionary partner for our clients, challenging them by honing in on groundbreaking, commercial ideas based on in-depth insights and marketplace knowledge. Mediacom forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined media agencies and the world’s largest media investment management organization.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES
The successful candidate will become a part of a digital team inside a unit collaborating with one of the most important clients of MediaCom. He/she will have an opportunity to acquire a thorough knowledge about Digital Media Planning (planning, control and management of advertising campaigns) helping with following activities:
- Basic assistance to planning (calendars, vehicles selection, loading data, verifying information with dealers, research data / info)
- Supporting the search team in the management and analysis of the campaign
- Generating quantitative and qualitative reports
- Supporting Media Planners in the analysis of the campaigns results
DESIRED EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
- University Degree, preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Understanding the market dynamics
- Genuine interest for digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in digital planning highly appreciated
- Any knowledge of media planning, online advertising tools, HTML or web languages will be considered an advantage
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Able to learn quickly and to apply the acquired knowledge in a day-to-day job
- A great team player with excellent sharing and collaboration skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Good communicator
- Act with passion, highly motivated to reach individual and company goals
CONTRACT AND SALARY PACKAGE
6-month internship project, 500€ of monthly reimbursement + ticket restaurants