Account Executive (Ecommerce)
Job Title: Account executive (Ecommerce)
About the Opportunity: For the Ecommerce Account Executive role, we are looking for an articulate, numerate, and above all eager candidate who will support the Ecommerce Grocer Team in all the on-site media campaigns for Unilever on Tesco.co.uk and Asda.co.uk.
- Support the account management team across all facets of client campaign work.
- Work with the Account Manager to create highly detailed excel media plans across several channels including Amazon, Tesco and Asda. This includes providing reasoned rationale and performance projections.
- Liaise with media owners and agencies, building valuable relationships, and sourcing new opportunities for clients.
- Develop knowledge of available media formats, specific opportunities and their nuances.
- Learn, understand and update internal order management software to assist with smooth running of client campaigns.
- Provide accurate data in reporting and support account management team in writing insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure all media goes live on time, week to week, and keeping a detailed record of any delays.
- Reconcile media costs each month, liaising with media owners directly regarding final delivery figures.
- Assist account management team with campaign review results analysis. Helping to produce and prepare recommendations for client campaign reviews.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- In time, begin to liaise with clients directly.
Three best things about the job:
- Day to day contact with the client and the retail agencies.
- EComm is a small team so you get to be more involved in meetings and campaign responses.
- No process is established in eCommerce since it is still a new channel in media, so every month is about learning something new and working with the retail agencies and clients to develop and learn from other channels and implement these learning on grocery.com
Testimonial: ‘Mindshare is an amazing workplace, they really care about their employees and they make sure everyone is happy with their work-life balance. All my colleagues have been really nice since I started 9 months ago, and I have learnt a lot not just on e-commerce but on different channels too.’ Martina, Account Executive
What we’re looking for in you:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to process and scrutinise data.
- Experience keeping to deadlines during busy times.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stake holders.
- Professional email and telephone manner.
- Understanding of analytical techniques used in data industry.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, a must. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Self-starter, hardworking nature with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Agency experience, in similar role would be beneficial, but not essential.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our Mindshare benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to apply:
Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter.
Applications will be reviewed via our GroupM Future Talent team. Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
Mindshare sits in the space where data, content and technology collide. We are a leading global marketing and media services network with billings of more than £23billion worldwide. The network consists of 97 offices in 67 countries throughout the USA, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific; each dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands.
We invest heavily in staff development. Training is extensive from the most junior level with mock pitches, cross-media training, and learning modules in conjunction with the GroupM University. We work hard to create a coaching culture across the agency and have launched training programmes including a “Future Leaders Programme” which is a 12-month modular learning course designed to accelerate staff development and to expose employees to new areas of the business, and in January 2012 Huddle was launched- an innovative future planning discussion collaborating across our global network. Find out more here: www.mindshareworld.com/uk/huddle
It’s not all work here - Mindshare hold social events for everyone including festive and summer parties and monthly get-togethers. February 2012 saw Mindshare’s first subsidised ski-trip, which was a roaring success and is now into its 6th year!
If you’d like to know more about life at GroupM and our agencies, you can search for ‘GroupM UK Careers’ on all major social media platforms.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.