Online Media Planner
We are The Content + Connections Agency. Transforming your communications through systems thinking.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media agencies. We plan and buy media for our clients around the world. Our network comprises 5,800 employees in 122 offices in 97 countries around the world.
In Italy are offices are in Milan, Florence, and Rome.
MediaCom has always positioned itself as a visionary partner for our clients, challenging them by honing in on groundbreaking, commercial ideas based on in-depth insights and marketplace knowledge. Mediacom forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined media agencies and the world’s largest media investment management organization.
Our strong competencies encompass advertising, sponsorship, offline and online, direct response, search, social networking, word of mouth and many other communications routes.
We believe that the most effective communication strategies are rooted in a deep understanding of the way consumers think and act. To gain real consumer insight, we constantly encourage our teams to be naturally curious about their target market's lives.
Working in the media industry never gets boring! Our aim is to hire people who take their job seriously, but do not take themselves too seriously.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will become a part of Digital Planning team inside a business unit collaborating with one of the MediaCom most challenging clients. He/she will be in charge of producing effective online media plans, based on media objectives and given a specific budget. The candidate will follow the process starting from competitive analysis, through selection of channels, optimization of scheduling to uploading on administration tools and post analysis.
He/she will convincingly and methodologically build solutions to client’s problems and be able to tap into company resources and demonstrate best use of it.
- Work with the team for the day-to-day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Complete plans and projects on behalf of clients with mentoring by the team manager
- Assist with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up, maintenance and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy
- Reporting, supporting the budgeting activities
- Competitive analysis with an aim to have a clear picture about the client’s competitors
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
- 2-4 years of experience as an online media planner
- University degree preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Skilled at preparing a consistent online media plan, considering all requirements and a given budget
- Able to use required online media planning tools
- Excellent written and verbal English
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Genuine interest in and good knowledge of all online media opportunities
- A great team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Able to set and meet multiple demands within time deadlines
- Ability to delegate and share in the workload as a team member
- Act with passion, motivated to reach individual and team goals
CONTRACT AND SALARY PACKAGE
Contract and reward package will be defined based on candidate’s experience and expertise