Paid Search Executive
About the Opportunity:
The activation executive for Search, is a position that works on the advertising space on major Search Engines & Platforms such as Google, Bing, YouTube, Gmail, Amazon etc. You will be working across major Blue-Chip clients within the SONY Portfolio (PlayStation, Mobile, Electronics, Professional Service) as well as get exposure to other clients such as Bose, Shell and American Airlines to mention a few.
A Day in the Life:
An Executive will be involved with interpreting data and make fast decisions to help achieve client goals. During your day to day you will be learning how to operate with Google, YouTube, Bing, and Amazon. You will also be exposed to trainings to help develop your skills in the field, and carry out conversations with the clients
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to working with the biggest clients
- Get to work with an award winning team
- Unlimited learning opportunities
In 3 months you will have:
You would have a basic understanding of the Paid Search discipline. You would have upskilled your knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
In 6 months you will have:
Learned how to create and optimise campaigns to help achieve client KPIs. You will be exposed to client communications, and assist with optimisations by interpreting data.
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You would have a solid understanding of Paid Search. You will be looking to train those who are just entering the field. You will be in charge of client-based projects and measured against a development plan for your progression.
Who we are looking for:
- Determined and curious approach to problem solving
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Have a proactive attitude
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.