Paid Social Media Executive
Paid Social Media Executive - MediaCom - Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields with fantastic transport links across the North West.
Package: Competitive salary, plus industry leading benefits including a free on-site coffee barista!
Paid Social Media Executives are responsible for the planning, implementation and reporting on innovative, creative and successful paid social media campaigns across biddable partners, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn, and creative partners including LadBible, BuzzFeed, Tinder.
As a Paid Social Media Executive, you’ll be responsible for analysing and optimising brand and response campaigns towards appropriate KPIs, buying effectively and presenting results comprehensively to internal teams and clients.
Skills and Behaviours
- Paid Social Media experience, ideally from an in-house client side team, or a Social/Media agency.
- Display a helpful and positive attitude with a flexible outlook towards the duties of the role
- Enthusiasm towards social media and the wider digital landscape
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in all business situations
- Agile and able to prioritise tasks whilst keeping perspective of the bigger picture
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing tasks and responsibility
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and accuracy when carrying out work
- Must be comfortable producing content and presenting on the subject matter
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.