AV Account Manager
About the Opportunity
Working in a team of 5 which sits within the wider AV planning and buying team. The Account Manager role will support the Account Director in the team with the day to day running of the accounts. You will be responsible for buying and planning AV campaigns from start to finish. This will entail building close relationships with the team, department, media owners, internal planning teams and clients.
A Day in the Life
Your main clients will include Nike, BP, TK Maxx with support on Fox and Haribo. Your main responsibilities will be ensuring TV campaigns are planned and bought to the high standards required by the team.
What we’re looking for in you
- First class buying of AV campaigns is essential
- A curious approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail
- High degree of numeracy and a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Watertight administration and organisation skills
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels and build relationships both internally and externally
- Timely & accurate delivery of all reporting outputs
What’s in it for you
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our Mindshare benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.