MediaCom MENA | Content Manager
You will need to manage and grow established social-media communities as well as create and nurture new communities. You will create and manage content campaigns and help define content and distribution strategies for our clients across all types of content campaigns, including social, event, sponsorship activation, advertiser-funded programming etc.
You will be highly organized, have a proactive work ethic, be a natural communicator and have a strong aesthetic sensibility.
- Managing clients’ social media channels, creating engaging content and interesting ways to get people talking about new products and campaigns.
- Social media community management.
- Responsibility for content calendar creation, developing topical content relevant for all managed communities and for continuous reporting/insight.
- Creating tone of voice documents and detailed moderation guidelines.
- Posting of all content for client social media communities across a variety of platforms and brands.
- Developing creative ideas with MBA colleagues and client teams for both social and non-social campaigns and managing campaign implementation.
- Undertaking research into competitor communities.
- Managing social buying and optimization through Business Manager.
- Identifying KPIs for campaigns covering reach, engagement, data capture and ROI.
- Use of Google Analytics, Business Manager, Iconosquare and other platforms to measure performance.
- Coordinating with different account teams within MediaCom in a proactive and enthusiastic manner.
- Being responsible for daily contact and counselling with client.
- Coordinating projects and being the point of contact between the client and third party agencies (production agencies, media owners etc.).
The kind of person we need:
Minimum 6 months experience of community/content management
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
Friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Passionate about consumer trends and insights.
A natural interest in social media.
Good knowledge and understanding of content amplification and increasing reach.
Business savvy and able to work in a fast-paced client facing environment.
Good level of understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Excellent presentation skills.
Flexible and proactive with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.