Performance Planning Executive
Our entry level role in Performance Journey Planning is the Performance Executive whose main responsibility will be for journey delivery function but will also support as required in Performance Journey Design and be responsible for working hand in hand with the performance activation team. This is to ensure you get a comprehensive exposure to all parts of the business and get to learn the brilliant basics of Wavemaker Performance.
You will work with the performance planners and senior performance planners to learn and understand the day to day basics of the role. You will be assisting the teams in competitor reporting and data insights through to workflow management and reporting and the basics of activating campaigns using tools and systems as well drafting the plans with the Journey Activation team.
You will be a team player, who actively contributes to the team morale and maintains an enterprising, energetic, and proactive attitude
- Running and analysing reports for the Journey Design team including competitor reports, Pathways, Touchpoints, TGI etc
- Assisting in the drafting parts of the initial response to briefs based on insights, tools and learnings
- Sourcing new information relating to the category, brand or customer to provide inputs into the purchase journey
- Supporting with KPI setting based on previous performance
- Updating status reports,
- Assisting with agency partner coordination; chasing creative, providing plans etc
- Assisting with client financial processes – SOX compliance, PO trackers, invoice payment etc
- Assisting in servicing clients ensuring all client requirements are met and surpassed
- Learning and using tools e.g. SalesEdge, AV Fusion, Comscore, Google Insights, Hitwise etc
- Understanding and interpreting performance reports to ensure KPIs and forecasts are being met/ surpassed using advanced excel to analyze data and interpret performance trends
- Ensuring activation teams are making supporting recommendations and delivering to 30.60.90 plans and helping to provide projections/forecasts, rationales, and presentations for each channel in response to client briefs
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.