Social Media Executive
Wavemaker is a bold new media, content and technology agency and we believe that Digital Marketing is shaping the way in which we do business within the Market.
We are looking for a bright ambitious and confident individual who has 1-2 years experience working within a media agency to work as part of our Media function in Beirut.
You will play a fundamental role in supporting your team through understanding data across all media channels & striving to infuse innovation into communications based on thorough understanding of consumers & digital‐native behavior.
The Social Media Executive is responsible for developing and delivering a range of social media services across the business. You will work on evolving our social media product, creating social media strategies, engagement frameworks and activation tactics, whilst supporting the Social Media Manager on assigned accounts with key responsibility for implementation, monitoring and management.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presences using agreed tools, find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc. while responding to changes within social networks.
- Develop and maintain client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
- Liaise with outside creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to establish social media goals, objectives and strategies and provide leadership when necessary in developing, negotiating and implementing creative social media solutions
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr
- Social media analytics tools: Socialbakers, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google / YouTube analytics