- Top 5 agency in the UK
- Offices in 84 countries and 4,500 employees globally
- A founding partner of GroupM
- Over 460 staff across Manchester and London offices
- Ranked 21st in The Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for. The highest ranking of all media agencies
- Winner of SEO/PPC Agency of the year, and content marketing agency of the year 2017 at the Northern Digital Awards
- Free Gym Membership
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Thrive fund – An individual budget to do something inspirational
- Smarter working
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible fund available for other benefits such as childcare, cycle to work, buying and selling holidays
The role of the OP Account Executive’s is to efficiently deliver high quality SEO work on behalf of their clients with the support of the OP Account Manager. The account executive is the day-to-day client contact on allocated areas and is responsible for maintaining Wavemaker’s world-class client service that creates strong relationships with our brands.
Candidates should have experience in organic search and online marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
- Help Wavemaker to realise its ambition to be its client’s most trusted and valued business partner.
- Confident and articulate
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of analysis and reporting.
- Assisting in answering ad-hoc client and internal requests.
- Providing high quality client service via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Updating status reports.
- Working efficiently and seeking training to fill knowledge gaps.
- Contribute to innovative digital content solutions and build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Representing your client’s interests in Wavemaker/
- Ensuring all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Producing contact reports following all meetings and key phone/conference calls.
- Supporting the team to ensure that client KPI’s and objectives are met.
- Working with the Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/presentations/pitches.
- Delivery of SEO projects for clients including keyword research, on-site and technical audits and reporting, all in a timely and efficient manner
- Developing digital content and SEO knowledge.
- Achievement of specific goals set out in reviews.
- First class client satisfaction via formal and informal feedback.
- Assisting in new business opportunities.
- Evidence of effective internal relationship building.
- Make an active contribution to the team and Wavemaker.
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of other SEO tools is desirable, however full training will be provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and manage client requests.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.