Wavemaker | Communication Supervisor
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Communication Supervisor, reporting to the Client Manager, has the responsibility to control and coordinate, also operationally, the correct planning of media campaigns, of assigned clients.
He/She will manage the relationship with the clients and will strive to ensure the preparation of media plans, ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and the delivery to the clients.
He/She will support the Client Manager in developing innovative projects of communication planning, promoting the use of Agency’s tools and technologies.
The role includes daily interaction with the agency’s staff functions: Strategic, Digital, Technology, Commercial.
A strong familiarity and a concrete experience with the practices of Media Planning and a deep knowledge of the main media tools (eg. AdBox, Kubik, AQX, MCSonline) are essential.
- Manage the relationship with assigned clients
- Planning and media management according to the guidelines supplied by the Client Manager
- Competitive analysis
- Active participation in the definition of communication strategies, according to the guidelines supplied by the Client Manager
- Coordination with creative agencies for adv materials
- Participation in the client meeting
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in media planning (agency Media); high skills in tv planning.
- Degree or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Accuracy, precision, attention to details
- Independent and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
PLACE TO WORK
Milan - Assago