Senior Media Account Executive
Senior Media Account Executive – Client Planning
Location: Based in beautiful and characteristic converted Mills offices, 5-minute walk away from Leeds Train Station in the heart of the city centre.
Salary: Dependent on experience with fantastic benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Media Account Executive to come and join our planning team! Based in the Leeds Office, your role will include supporting the day to day running of client business, taking ownership of small to medium business, as well as supporting AM/AD and talented channel specialists in developing, executing, and evaluating strategy for larger clients and new business. As part of a dedicated and ambitious team – you’ll develop a broad skillset on which to build your career in the industry.
You’ll be a team player, with a winning combination of strong communication, organisation skills and a great imagination!
What you will need
- Experience working within an agency environment – ideally you’d be someone from a client service background
- Strong understanding of different media channels – TV, radio, OOH, print and including digital channels (PPC, SEO, Digital Display & Social) – and how they fit into the overall comms system
- Experience managing day to day small to medium sized client business and supporting AM/AD on larger accounts
- Experience interpreting data – including generating results documents with insight and rationales for future campaigns; analysing research and identifying key insights
- Strong knowledge of desktop research & planning tools
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members – in day to day servicing of clients and training & development within the team
- Can take and question a client brief
- Always be on the lookout for the new and the different
- Be an effective communicator – with clients and colleagues alike
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in different teams and offices to ensure we get the best work for clients
- A strong working knowledge of other relevant industry tools, systems, and applications
- Most important is an enthusiasm and passion for what you do
Best 3 things about the job
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinking and clients in the UK in a culture where we put People First
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories including retail, travel, charity and finance
- You will work as part of an award winning planning team. MediaCom in Leeds won three MediaWeek Awards, two Campaign Media Awards (including Campaign of the Year) and three International Festival of Media Awards
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom*
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.