The role requires a basic understanding of digital principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, plus an analytical aptitude. It requires the ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
The Digital Executive is responsible for producing media schedules based on the communications brief, ensuring that the process is accurate and efficient. Working with the Planner/Manager, the Executive will help to develop the media plan, maximise value for clients and ensure activity is optimized.
- Ensuring the delivery of all campaigns with timely optimisations to deliver against the client objectives.
- Full post analysis of campaigns to report performance, optimisation and value delivery.
- With the Planner/Manager compiles and regularly presents buys, reports and post analysis to client.
- Ensures all relevant campaign/market updates are communicated.
- Be an expert in digital channels and share expertise with the broader department and agency.
- 100% proficiency and accuracy with the financials; budget control, contract management, account queries, etc
- Thoroughly checks all pro-formas and provides to the Digital Manager for sign-off prior to invoicing.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Academically minded, analytical and can translate analysis into everyday consumable language
- Ability to analyse campaign reports to identify required optimisations
- Excellent understanding of all implementation and buying systems
- Organised and structured.
- Critical analysis of all Survey/market data ensuring informed buying decisions.
- Demonstrates financial and numerical astuteness.
- Excellent presentation skills beginning to sell buying performance to clients.
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Competent in all Microsoft office software.
- Basic understanding all key mediums and how the marketplace impacts media buys.