Marketing Analytics Manager
MediaCom Business Science is committed to building connections along clients’ business journey to ensure they can make the right decisions to optimise their business performance. We do this using a vast range of analytical techniques which are bespoke for each business question and client.
Our areas of expertise span market mix modelling, budget setting and allocation, forecasting, brand equity modelling, launch volumetric studies and conjoint to name but a few.Our primary focus is on getting insight out of data and analytics in order to provide recommendations for clients that are realistic, relevant and above all actionable. We are a team of 40 experts, working across more than 25 clients in the UK. We analyse over £600m of communications spend each year, covering 15% of UK media spend which means we are the leading experts in our field
Our success means that we are always looking to recruit challenging and dynamic people to join the team
The Role of Marketing Analytics Manager will Incude: :
• Reporting to a Director, the role of Manager is responsible for the day to day running of their client’s analytics and their team of analysts
• The Manager’s primary concern should be to produce insight driven reports that provide clients with key actions to improve their business whilst maintaining technical excellence.
• The successful candidate will be involved through all stages of the project from the initial project design and set up, managing the data collection, the modelling work and the presenting back of findings and recommendations. They will therefore be tasked with project managing their clients’ analytics, ensuring the smooth running of the whole process.
• They will work across multiple clients in different sectors
• The role involves working closely with clients and all internal teams, thus it is imperative to have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
• The successful candidate will also have a Senior Econometrician & Econometrician reporting into them, and will be responsible for ensuring technical excellence within the team as well as their individual development and career progression
• The Manager is also responsible for the team growth and profitability so a commercial head is also required
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Degree in Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
• 3 – 7 years’ experience managing analytics projects preferably of time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry
• Detailed media and marketing knowledge
• The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
• Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly
• Experience managing a team of analysts
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
• Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
• Knowledge of Eviews, Access, SPSS and VBA
• Experience within other analytical techniques e.g. conjoint, forecasting, budget optimisations
• Experience of analytics projects across a range of different sectors
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via email@example.com.