BI Developer - SQL
BI Solutions Team | Prime Directives
- Solve client problems through visually-engaging data analysis & insight.
- Measure & optimise effectiveness of our clients’ business activities with us.
- Make a difference and add value to everything we do.
- Be enthusiastic & passionate about data and continually develop our BI platform.
Objectives of role:
Our BI Solutions team are responsible for delivering industry-leading insight and analysis to our ever-growing world-class client portfolio. We use SQL to build rich databases, transforming and moulding data from a variety of sources, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and client data. We then transform this data into graphically engaging BI solutions that provide meaningful and relevant insights to our clients and internal teams.
We use the SQL BI stack to build rich databases, transforming and moulding data from a variety of sources, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and client data. We then use this data to develop graphically engaging BI solutions that provide meaningful and relevant insights to our clients and internal teams.
In this newly created role as a BI Developer, you will form an integral part of the team that are the gatekeepers of our most precious asset. You will work closely with our Senior BI Developer to strengthen and maintain our data platform, support our group data strategy and continue to push the boundaries of innovation whilst ensuring data integrity is our number one priority.
This is an exciting data-driven role and we’re looking for someone to take it to the next level. You will have a flair for problem-solving and a precise eye for presenting data in strong, visually striking ways. You will have the determination to advance our BI & dashboard platform and help us add even more value to our clients.
Solving complex problems is something you do for fun and you possess great attention to detail. You will have the determination to support the advancement of our BI & data platforms and help us add even more value to our clients. You’ll support our internal and client teams where required and work closely with the rest of the BI Team to share ideas and best practice. Working openly and transparently as one team with the wider MediaCom family.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become part of one of the most innovative and progressive Media agencies in the world! You’ll have opportunities to gain exposure to our tech, our amazing internal teams and our industry-leading clients and the chance to build your career & your future the way you want it!
About the person we’re looking for
▪ Post-entry level SQL & BI Developer experience around 2 years + .
▪ A love for data and passion for exceeding expectations and thinking outside the box
▪ Essential experience in T-SQL, SSIS, Excel, SSRS
▪ Exposure to C#, TFS, Data Warehousing
▪ Experience of managing the full reporting lifecycle, from requirements gathering to specification creation, implementation and maintenance
▪ Knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics & DoubleClick are advantageous
▪ Ability to consistently work thoroughly and accurately, with an eye for detail
▪ A proven track record of data integrity at the core of everything you do
▪ An enthusiasm to support our people and our clients with innovative data solutions
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.