Mindshare Italy – Rome Office, Strategic Planner,
Strategic Planner, Mindshare Italy – Rome Office
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- We are part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP’s media agencies
- We now have nearly 6000 staff at 102 offices in 68 countries developing marketing solutions which deliver results. In Italy, you can find our offices in Milan and Rome
- Why Mindshare? Because throughout history Original Thinkers have changed the world. In media, it was us. We rewrote the rules in 1997 and we want you to help us do it again.
- If you value speed, teamwork and provocation, then you belong to the Mindshare family.
We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better and reinvent the impossible
- The only question is where do you want to start? Pick a destination and join the revolution
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a Strategic Planner to be part of our Strategic department team. The ideal candidate will be able to make recommendations to clients/brands on how they can improve their performance and on how to reach business objectives through communication plans. He/she will have passion for data, numbers and insights, always stay on top of emerging consumer, category and business trends that impact a clients’ business.
Account and Stakeholders Management
- Be in regular contact with the Client, keeping them up-to-date on all media matters
- Presenting results and media updates
- Develop new ideas and maintain solid relationship
- Coordinate and collaborate with agency partners
- Collaborate with external agencies, internal client teams and Mindshare teams at local and international level
Media Strategy, Planning and Buying
- Develop a strategic approach for all media touchpoints including content, influencer mktg, field activities and sport sponsorships
- Provide critical & informed points of view on the application of new and emerging communication opportunities
- Campaign monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns with support of media planners
- Provide recommendations to optimize and adapt the campaign according to data insights and analytics
Skills, behaviours and experience required
- Proven experience in account management with demanding, possibly international clients
- Knowledge of media insight tools such as TGI, ComScore, Global Web Index etc.
- Knowledge of Google suite, Adwords, Facebook and other self-service tools is a plus
- Be enthusiastic and have knowledge on new & emerging communications opportunities
- Confident communicator with well-developed presentation, analysis and negotiation skills
- Great stress management skills
- Pro-active, inquisitive, with good attention to detail and an ability to interrogate data
- Be a team player but to also lead by example
- Excellent computer skills – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English