International - Paid Search Planner - American Airlines & other similar clients
The team & the role
We are the MediaCom International Search & Biddable team, consisting of approx. 45 people, working on a mix of blue chip clients including: Shell, Brand USA, GSK, Sony & Bose.
We are looking for the new Planner to come and join the American Airlines Paid Search team based in London.
Key highlights of this role, the team and the client:
- It sits within a great team; with 5 other team members from international backgrounds currently servicing American Airlines, Brand USA and Hawaiian Airlines
- It’s a role within the Travel vertical, with an EMEA remit, offering the opportunity to work on one of the leading speaker and headphone specialists.
- It’s data-driven and analytical role for someone who loves analysing data and working with large data sets.
- It has ample scope to be proactive, because we love entrepreneurial people who bring us their own ideas and show us their passion for Paid Search
- You will be constantly learning, and developing your knowledge in the Paid Search vertical.
- It’s busy but it’s a lot of fun too; we work hard, but are a close team, and enjoy the occasional jolly.
What we can’t live without:
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by proven track record of driving performance and enabling innovation to help increase ROI
- Previous experience in practicing Search for ROI driving clients
- Experience with working on bid management solutions
- Winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Numerate, analytical, administratively competent, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a European language
- Previous experience in the Travel vertical
In return, MediaCom will offer the candidate the opportunity to:
- Be in a fantastic working environment – our work/life balance is important to us
- Work on a well-established award winning account, and gain exposure working on multiple Ecommerce channels.
- Build a career here – we are long-term focused and reward great performance
- Training opportunities – we encourage continuous learning
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.