Wavemaker I Junior QA Tester
Wavemaker is a billion-dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker’s global research and development team, located in Warsaw, is a group of more than 30 software developers and data scientists, developing tools and solutions for the whole agency. We are mainly cooperating with our colleagues in USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, China and India.
We are looking for
We are looking for Junior Quality Assurance Tester who will be a part of a team responsible for delivering highest possible software quality to our users.
Part of your responsibilities will be to conduct daily tests on our tools, reporting and verifying bugs, closely cooperating with Scrum Teams and the rest of the QA team, preparing reports and documentation and many, many other.
- High level perceptiveness
- Attention to details
- Good writing and communication skills
- Decent verbal and written English skills
- A passion for process efficiency, and making things better
- Willingness to learn
Nice to Haves
- Experience of testing software
- Experience with bug tracking tools (preferably Jira).
- B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work part-time (min 20 h a week)
- Office location near to the Pola Mokotowskie metro station
- Pet-friendly office
- Possibility to do some of the work remotely (work from home).