Search & Social Specialist
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Maxus, Mec, Mediacom, Mindshare, are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offer our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliver advantage.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously. express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- GroupM is looking for an experienced Search & Social Specialist to manage Search & Social Campaigns
- You will be responsible for developing the best Search & Social Strategy for the assigned clients and you will proactivly manage campaigns and reporting in your day by day activities
- You will collaborate with a group of Specialists and other departments in order to integrate Biddable Media along with other media activities
- Develop effective Search & Social strategies
- Manage Search & Social campaigns
- Participate in post-campaign analysis
- Optimize campaigns
- Maintain and report weekly about achieved results
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook
- Demonstrated success in managing large clients/big budget campaigns
- Strategic thinker
- Problem solver
- Organized, proactive and ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Experience with Adwords, Facebook Power Editor, DART/DS3, Social.com
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent business English
A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.