International EMEA - Senior Planner - Reebok
Reebok Western Europe account team. We operate as the WE hub and cover all markets within Europe. We work with global and the Reebok domestic team whom lead the business from a contract, strategy, account structure perspective.
This is a newly acquired business for MediaCom so we have an exciting opportunity to create better work, processes, and systems for the client.
The Role Objective
The Senior Planner is the daily contact responsible for overseeing the workflows of the hub. This person will be the conduit between the hubs and local markets for activation briefs, plans and post campaign reports.
This role is very focused supporting the Media Manager and ensuring accuracy and best practice particularly with regards to digital campaigns.
The role requires working with a client team made up of a range of key disciplines that help us deliver a top class service to Reebok: Account Management, Strategic Comms Planning, Paid Social, Programmatic, Digital, Business Science, Consumer Insight, MediaCom Beyond Advertising (content), and multi market Investment.
The Primary roles are:
- To work closely with the Media Manager on delivering the following:
- Consolidation and analysis of relevant Western Europe information – consumer insights, competitive strategies, brand tracking, media research, target audience segmentation against relevant touch points
- Manage process with briefing WE hub and local teams, providing strategic guidance, client sell-in/approval, post campaign analysis and competitive reporting
- Champion Regional Strategy across the Network – provide guidance on Regional Strategy implementation to local Mediacom teams.
- Promote innovative media solutions in line with the evolving media landscape - advocating the importance of Digital & Innovation.
- Liaise with the creative agencies and other stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and ensuring a smooth process during campaign planning
- Take findings and translate into insights, and case studies to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Play a key role in the migration to Regional systems such as reporting tools (example: Global media spend tracking tool).
- Strong team player
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Network management experience
- High competency in social and programmatic planning
- Ability to prioritise work load and flag issues as/when they arise
- Understanding of media in order to defend local guidelines and make recommendations to Shell about their international budget.
- Great Attention to Detail
- Can do attitude and takes ownership of responsibilities
- International experience not essential, but helpful
- Regional / European blue chip client experience would be ideal
- Network experience – working with large virtual teams
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.