Content & Activations Jr. Manager
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Branded Content & Activation Manager who will be primarily responsible for creating compelling concepts to bring that vision to reality through impeccable execution. The Branded Content & Activation Manager should be able to balance the expectations of clients with the execution of innovative work across branded content, influencer marketing, and brand experiences.
- Develop innovative content strategies with keen understanding of consumer insights.
- Work closely with the Branded Content & Activation Director on creating content strategies for our biggest clients across the region.
- Create, design and optimize content for TV, digital platforms and social media campaigns - keeping in mind clients’ recommendations and suggestions.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with emerging content and activation best practices and trends, evaluating the opportunities and helping advise on implementation.
- Liaise directly with media partners/vendors to build programs toward phase of execution.
- Brief and coach the junior content specialists on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting mutually agreed deadlines.
- Introduce innovation ideas and concepts, develop and participate in pitches.
- Develop top quality content campaigns and strategies with the use of innovative story telling abilities as a part of the overall media strategies.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Branded Content at publisher or agency.
- Solid grasp of the cultural context.
- A compelling and engaging storyteller.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Must have strong command of English & Arabic (spoken and written abilities).
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- Ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and content concepts.
- The willingness to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding of the creative content and activation aspect within a media agency.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple content and activation projects simultaneously, with different clients.
- Craft presentations to sell-in concepts to brand teams.Good to Have
- Working with CS or A&I teams on measurement and optimization of projects as required.
- Working knowledge of SEO, programmatic, and other media agency disciplines.
- Filmmaking and production knowledge and experience.
- Experience with creating visuals/video for web, social and mobile.
- Knowledge and experience with editing software.
- Creative Arabic copywriting skill.
Wavemaker is a bold new media, content and technology agency. We have been formed from a merger of two great agencies, Maxus and MEC in January 2018. Making waves happens when media, content and technology come together - activating against our unrivaled purchase journey understanding for the clients we represent. Wavemaker reflects the agency’s heritage, born from WPP and GroupM.