GroupM recently merged two of its leading global networks, MEC and Maxus, to form a brand new media, content and technology agency – one of the largest in the world. WAVEMAKER exists to be Future Makers: to build brands that pioneer the future, inspire society and move customers to action. What started with a blank page and a fresh perspective has resulted in building an agency of future.
Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach, we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow. Our organizational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys. Our obsession with purchase journeys is apparent in the solutions we create for clients, in how we structure ourselves and in the job roles our people perform. So a job a WAVEMAKER may not sound like a job at any other agency, and that’s because it isn’t.
Our people are encouraged to become the best versions of themselves and share the values and behaviours of what we refer to as PACED - passionate, agile, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and diverse. With our combined global heritage coming together to create something new; our people are the brains, the data experts and the thinkers of the GroupM family.
WAVEMAKER is a leader in its field. We’re in front of transformation, making waves by making bold choices. It means the impact of our choices today creates momentum into the future.
Our vision is simple: To become the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
The future is not only coming, it’s now.
- Top 5 agency in the UK
- Offices in 84 countries and 4,500 employees globally
- A founding partner of GroupM
- Winner of SEO/PPC Agency of the year, and content marketing agency of the year 2017 at the Northern Digital Awards
- Free Gym Membership
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Thrive fund – An individual budget to do something inspirational
- Smarter working
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible fund available for other benefits such as childcare, cycle to work, buying and selling holidays
The role of the OP Account Executive’s is to efficiently deliver high quality SEO work on behalf of their clients with the support of the OP Account Manager. The account executive is the day-to-day client contact on allocated areas and is responsible for maintaining Wavemaker’s world-class client service that creates strong relationships with our brands.
Candidates should have experience in organic search and online marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
- Help Wavemaker to realise its ambition to be its client’s most trusted and valued business partner.
- Confident and articulate
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of analysis and reporting.
- Assisting in answering ad-hoc client and internal requests.
- Providing high quality client service via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Updating status reports.
- Working efficiently and seeking training to fill knowledge gaps.
- Contribute to innovative digital content solutions and build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Representing your client’s interests in Wavemaker/
- Ensuring all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Producing contact reports following all meetings and key phone/conference calls.
- Supporting the team to ensure that client KPI’s and objectives are met.
- Working with the Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/presentations/pitches.
- Delivery of SEO projects for clients including keyword research, on-site and technical audits and reporting, all in a timely and efficient manner
- Developing digital content and SEO knowledge.
- Achievement of specific goals set out in reviews.
- First class client satisfaction via formal and informal feedback.
- Assisting in new business opportunities.
- Evidence of effective internal relationship building.
- Make an active contribution to the team and Wavemaker.
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of other SEO tools is desirable, however full training will be provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and manage client requests.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All GroupM agencies are equal opportunities employers and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender identity, disability, culture/religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.