Digital Account Executive
Role : Digital Account Executive:
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to help on planning and coordination of international digital / display media delivery of international campaigns for our Luxury client.
PLUS is a bespoke WPP agency with a strong focus on media strategy and activation. We are a Global team based in Paris. Our Luxury client is a high-profile client within WPP portfolio. The central team provides both global strategic development, guidance and coordination of market teams for the central clients. We coordinate a network of +30 Plus local teams across the world, all dedicated to our client. We are using our extensive industry knowledge and marketing channels; leveraging Group M & WPP’s strong media network and business relationships wherever possible.
Direct reporting into PLUS Digital Manager and PLUS Divisions’ Account Managers.
• Plan and execute innovative central digital strategies & campaigns
• Monitors campaigns’ performance (central and local activity) and creates insightful reports
o Ensure best in class Campaign reporting/optimization to monitor & ensure full media delivery
o Develop benchmarks based on campaign performance
o Ad hoc Campaign Global rollup reporting
o Set up of Post Campaign Report from local campaign
• Coordinate and monitor local markets’ progress with regards to all digital topics such as Adverification
• Consolidate global and local material in relation to Innovation, case studies etc.
• Support the divisions by developing campaign digital guidelines (working closely with the social media experts)
• Actively participate in internal weekly status/reporting calls or in meetings
Key skills & knowledge:
• The suitable candidate should be an enthusiastic, team player with good social and people management skills.
• Fluent English is mandatory.
• Ideally 2 years experience in digital/display. Experience with Luxury clients is a plus.
• Good expertise of all aspect of a digital campaign set up including
o Brief to Publishers
o Media Planning
o Technical specificities
o Tracking mode
Good knowledge of digital objectives (Awareness, Engagement, Traffic, Conversion…) and related Key Performances Indicators (Reach on Target, Engagement rates…)
Strong analytical skills to identify key learnings & optimizations during and after the campaign.
• They should also have:
o Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & French
o Attention to detail
o Comfortable with the use of Excel.
Concerning the Candidate:
• An enthusiastic media starter. Common sense and the ability to think on one’s feet are more important than out and out academic ability.
• Someone who is confident and has the will to get stuck-in.
• A sociable individual recognizes the opportunity that this role on Our Luxury client presents and is driven by a long term desire to grow and to make a contribution to the client, agency and industry.
• Relationship builder – it will be key for the person to develop a close working relationship with the core PLUS Account Team in Paris as well as local market offices.