Data Visualization Specialist
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Wavemaker, Mindshare, Mediacom are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliver advantage.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offers our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- We would like to improve our smart, agile and provocative team to stand out in a fast and revolutionary market.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increase yourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Are you someone with a passion for data, analytics, insights and technology? Do you want to be part of a team developing actionable insights to help the organization make impactful business decisions?
The [m]PLATFORM data visualization is looking for a passionate, creative, analytical BI analyist who loves data visualization, curious to explore and unveil insights and create a business story and reporting to impact key business decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ETL and data modeling
Creates and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly reports and executive dashboards.
Design, develop, and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports and executive dashboards.
Ensure quality and data integrity in all project deliverables
Identify and enhance existing reporting processes to be more efficient, timely, and effective
Ability to timely manage several projects simultaneously
Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
1-2 years of data visualization experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Knowledge of data manipulation using SQL
- Understanding of various data warehousing models: Star, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau & Power BI
- Data visualization skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven quantitative orientation
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp data issues and understand how to visualize data in the best way
PLACE O WORK: