Biddable Media Executive
The Biddable Media Exec will be responsible for assisting in the day to day management of social media programs for client brands. You’ll work with both paid social and community management teams in supporting social strategy development, program execution and social measurement.
This role would suit a recent graduate with a passion for Social Media and managing the online platforms. If you have work experience in SEO or Social media and a related degree, let us know.
- Supporting paid media tactical planning and buying
- Working with media partners to obtain necessary information
- Supporting team in developing media recommendations
- Trafficking and the set-up of tracking elements to measure social media buys
- Providing quality assurance after launch
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency against targets and delivery.
- Supporting creative ideation and social program development
- Participating in campaign brainstorm sessions
- Working with team and external partners to define custom social user experiences (e.g. applications, contest, mobile executions, social TV, etc.)
- Supporting development and launch of brand campaigns
- Aligning with cross-channel partners to integrate social media into the overall communications plan