Mindshare | Digital Media Planning - Internship
Digital Planner Intern, Mindshare Italy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- We are part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP’s media agencies
- We now have nearly 6000 staff at 102 offices in 68 countries developing marketing solutions which deliver results. In Italy, you can found our offices in Milan and Rome
- Why Mindshare? Because throughout history Original Thinkers have changed the world. In media, it was us. We rewrote the rules in 1997 and we want you to help us do it again.
- If you value speed, teamwork and provocation, then you belong in the Mindshare family.
We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better and reinvent the impossible
- The only question is where do you want to start? Pick a destination and join the revolution
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Introduction of the candidate to the media profession, through the study of the new, evolving media landscape, planning, control and management of cross-media advertising campaigns
- Control (supporting / certifications - post assessments if necessary)
- Loading adbox / netbox / reservations
- Assistance according to planning needs (calendars, vehicle selection, loading data, verifying information with dealerships, research data / info)
- Competitors analysis, data extraction
- You have a genuine interest for media
- You are fluent English, both written and spoken
- You have fata crunching & data analysis capabilities
- You are willing to work in a team
- You are curious and proactive
- You are precise and reliable
- You know the Excel and PowerPoint basics