Digital Media Marketing Executive
Digital Media Strategy
- From a complete understanding of brand needs (marketing insights, issues or opportunities) and complete alignment with brand marketing team elaborates and proposes the best & meaningful digital media strategy across all digital media touchpoints to serve brand needs
- Responsible for improvement of digital media strategy inline with digital trends.
Digital Media Plans Management
- Is able to evaluate & approve & optimise digital media plans inline with brands target group, brands media strategy campaign’s strategy and campaign’s budget.
Digital Media Plans Performace Evaluation and Reporting
- Closely monitors and analyzes digital media plans & activities with relevant KPIs and makes recomendations accordingly
- Provides know how on relevant digital trends, insights and opportunities by scouting new agencies, key vendors’ (Google, Facebook, etc..) opportunities, competitive initiatives, local best practices.
- Continiously tracks new digital & social media happenings and share all new & relevant learnings with brand marketing team
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications:
- University degree in a relevant discipline (Eg. Engineering, BA, MBA, business with a digital media focus)
- Working experience: At least 2-3 years of digital media and/or project management experience,
- A good understanding of digital and technologies and ability to pro-actively manage the delivery of technical aspects of multiple digital marketing campaigns,
- Ability to manage and track budgets / estimates and report on project financials,
- Excellent project management skills, Experience managing projects with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Experience working digital media agencies and/or digital creative agencies.
- Ability to work in teams & autonomosly
- Excellent team player with enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong skills in relationship building, negotiation, and presentation/communication
- Familiarity with Social media, Google Analytics, Adwords, Influencer management and Programmatic is an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English