Quantitative Researcher- Insight
Quantitative Researcher- Insight - MediaCom- Manchester
Location: Based in heart of Spinningfields, with fantastic transport links across the Northwest
Salary: Depending on experience, plus additional comprehensive benefits package.
Objectives of Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence is MediaCom North’s dedicated analytics team. Each member of the team should see themselves as an ‘analytical problem solver’, pulling insight from data at all stages of the consumer’s purchase journey. The team is a brand new team set up at MediaCom to amalgamate previously three separate measurement teams; Business Science, Quant research and the Data & Tech team. The aim of bringing together one Business Intelligence department is to give us greater scope when trying to solve client problems with data and analysis
3 best things about the job:
- You will be working on amazing projects: It's exciting times at MediaCom. The team is a brand new team set up at MediaCom to amalgamate previously three separate measurement teams; Business Science, Quant research and the Data & Tech team. The aim of bringing together one measurement department is to give us greater scope when trying to solve client problems with data and analysis
- We have a great company culture and look after our people: Our Benefits package is second to none.
- We have a great team culture: We are a friendly bunch and enjoy regular drinks at the pub or with coffees!
Purpose of the Role:
As a research executive within the Business Intelligence team you will be responsible for performing marketing analyses and providing insights based on extensive quantitative market research data. You will be working closely with the other researchers on the Business Intelligence team. You will also work closely with other teams including the planning team, insight team and various project managers.
Key Business Responsibilities:
· Working with the planning teams to provide actionable insights from a number of different sources including
o Tailor-made quantitative research
o Work with research panel providers
o Industry standard e.g.. TGI, Mintel
· Questionnaire development and programming
o Data analysis
o Questionnaire scripting (experience using Decipher or Confirmit would be considered a plus)
· Creating quality reports and presenting to clients
Outside of pure effectiveness measurement, there are several other analytical services that the team can support clients and other MediaCom functions with. It is important in this area that we are constantly identifying the current questions that our clients and colleagues face, to ensure we employ our efforts as the agency’s ‘analytical problem solvers’ in the right areas to really make a difference.
What you will need:
· Experience within a market research agency or market research role client-side
· Exposure to the full research project life cycle
· A client-centric attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and succeed
· Commercial acumen
· Strong project management experience
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom Manchester*
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.