Senior Marketing Manager
MediaCom North – Senior Marketing Manager - Manchester, City Centre
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields with fantastic transport links across the Northwest.
Benefits: We put our people first so have fantastic benefits to discuss.
MediaCom is the Content and Connections agency that focuses on simplifying the complex in an ever-evolving landscape. We are one of the world’s largest media agency networks working for some of the world’s smartest advertisers.
We have a new opportunity to join our in-house marketing team that is responsible for managing the marketing for MediaCom North Group, including Code ComputerLove and Cheetham Bell. You will be experienced in PR, Events and Internal content marketing and internal communications to be successful in this role.
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life, and personal welfare.
Flexible working is a part of our culture and MediaCom North are proud to be an inclusive employer that can (and will!) offer flexibility in employment from the first day you join us as a member of our team. We recognise that our people want a lifestyle balance that truly reflects and accommodates the many demands of the modern-day world. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss options with anyone interested in becoming a ‘MediaCommer’ as we already have several initiatives in place with options incorporating flexibility from both an hours and location perspective.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
· Create and implement the annual marketing & new business strategy.
- Manage the PR agency relationship and identify and create opportunities for exposure for MediaCom.
- Guide senior leadership in PR Strategy.
- Implement annual event plan including all facets of event project management ensuring they are at the forefront of industry.
- Work with insights and research team to identify thought leadership opportunities for content creation and event themes
- Attend appropriate events and conferences to ensure current market knowledge of key topics and trends.
· Create the annual award plan and work with Snr Exec to fulfil entries and coordinate event attendees.
- Coordinate monthly reporting against key marketing and PR activity to senior leadership.
- Work with London to ensure marketing activities are shared, aligned, and maximised.
- Management of the design function for marketing team.
- Ensure all Mediacom brand assets are maintained in line with brand guidelines for MediaCom and WPP
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.