Biddable Senior Account Executive, Neo
Neo is part of Mindshare one of the largest Media Agencies in the world.
We are a fast growing, award-winning and energetic digital media agency specialising in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print.
We have a young, vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, Norweigan Cruise Lines, HSBC and All Saints and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
Testimonial: “Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learning a huge amount not only about digital, but brands in general. The friendships and company culture are second to none and it has been absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
About the opportunity
Working within the Biddable team, the successful candidate will specialise within Programmatic, Social, PPC or a mixture of channels (according to desires and client need). They will be integral to achieving client goals by developing and optimizing biddable activities as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns.
Some key responsibilities
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively and within budget
- Identify and act upon budget optimizations requirements
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Understand the role audiences play with biddable media targeting and campaign optimization
- Set up biddable campaigns, including structure, ad copy writing and keyword research.
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve biddable performance to meet your client’s KPIs.
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief.
- Deliver client reporting and analyse campaign results with a view to developing actionable insights.
- Working with media owners such as Google, Facebook, News Corporation and other key ad tech suppliers to receive support with running biddable campaigns.
What we’re looking for in you
- Relevant programmatic, social or PPC experience
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team
- Experience using basic features of PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (e.g. Creating and formatting presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)
- Any programming or coding knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential
- A can-do attitude, a desire to grow and ambition to achieve are key
What's in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.