MediaCom | Digital Planning Internship in Rome
We are The Content + Connections Agency. Transforming your communications through systems thinking.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media agencies. We plan and buy media for our clients around the world. Our network comprises 5,800 employees in 122 offices in 97 countries around the world.
In Italy are offices are located in Milan, Florence and Rome.
MediaCom has always positioned itself as a visionary partner for our clients, challenging them by honing in on groundbreaking, commercial ideas based on in-depth insights and marketplace knowledge. Mediacom forms part of GroupM, WPP’s combined media agencies and the world’s largest media investment management organization.
Our strong competences encompass advertising, sponsorship, offline and online, direct response, search, social networking, word of mouth and many other communications routes.
We believe that the most effective communication strategies are rooted in a deep understanding of the way consumers think and act. To gain real consumer insight, we constantly encourage our teams to be naturally curious about their target market's lives.
Working in the media industry never gets boring! Our aim is to hire people who take their job seriously, but do not take themselves too seriously.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES
The successful candidate will become a part of a digital team inside a unit collaborating with one of the most important clients of MediaCom. He/she will have an opportunity to acquire a thorough knowledge about Digital Media Planning (planning, control, and management of advertising campaigns) helping with following activities:
Basic assistance to planning (calendars, vehicles selection, loading data, verifying information with dealers, research data / info)
Supporting the search team in the management and analysis of the campaign
Generating quantitative and qualitative reports
Supporting Media Planners in the analysis of the campaigns results
DESIRED EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
- University Degree, preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Understanding the market dynamics
- Genuine interest for digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Italian and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in digital planning highly appreciated
- Any knowledge of media planning, online advertising tools, HTML or web languages will be considered an advantage
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Able to learn quickly and to apply the acquired knowledge in a day-to-day job
- A great team player with excellent sharing and collaboration skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Good communicator
- Act with passion, highly motivated to reach individual and company goals
CONTRACT AND SALARY PACKAGE
6-month internship project, monthly reimbursement + ticket restaurants