B2B Content Strategist
B2B Content Strategist - MediaCom - Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields with fantastic transport links across the Northwest.
Salary: Dependent on experience, with amazing benefits and a fantastic friendly culture.
MediaCom is the Content and Connections agency that focuses on simplifying the complex in an ever-evolving landscape. We are one of the world’s largest media agency networks working for some of the world’s smartest advertisers.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and strategic content marketing expert, with exceptional planning, storytelling, and account management skills, to define and execute content strategy/vision. You will determine the approach to identifying, prioritizing, planning, and managing content aligned to our clients’ marketing initiatives. This is a multi-faceted role that requires both a strategic eye to ensure content is supporting objectives as well as a foundational knowledge of how content is managed by supporting systems.
You will be responsible for liaising and presenting to clients and should be able to simplify complex ideas quickly. You will need previous content and strategy experience gained ideally with B2B clients or in a B2B agency. You will be planning complex accounts across large clients with multiple projects, so strong organisations skills, a great client management style and cool under pressure area must.
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life, and personal welfare.
Flexible working is a part of our culture and MediaCom North are proud to be an inclusive employer that can (and will!) offer flexibility in employment from the first day you join us as a member of our team. We recognise that our people want a lifestyle balance that truly reflects and accommodates the many demands of the modern-day world. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss options with anyone interested in becoming a ‘MediaCommer’ as we already have several initiatives in place with options incorporating flexibility from both an hours and location perspective.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
- Working in a team of 20, you will be an integral part of the Content Marketing division of Mediacom North.
- You will be responsible for developing client content strategies and bringing them to life through the development of creative campaign and content ideas.
- You will be a good all round communicator and have excellent management skills, managing up to a team of 4 at any one time depending on the project
- An understanding of comms channels, across paid, owned and earned
- Managing content creation both internally and with external suppliers
- Researching the development and feasibility of campaigns
- Some understanding of build and technical requirements when building online tools and sites
What we'd like to see from you:
- An understanding of B2B audiences and how they consume content
- Demonstrable experience on creating B2B content strategies
- Experience creating content for Businesses to sell to other Businesses.
- A understanding of web build
- Be a creative thinker and be able to develop ideas
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both clients and internal stakeholders as well as mentor and support staff
- A desire to get the job done
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and research skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.