Global Paid Search Account Manager, Neo
Neo is part of Mindshare, one of the largest Media Agencies in the world. We are a fast growing, award-winning and energetic digital media agency specialising in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print. We have a young, vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, Norweigan Cruise Lines, HSBC and All Saints and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
Testimonial: “Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learning a huge amount not only about digital, but brands in general. The friendships and company culture are second to none and it has been absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
About the opportunity
Working within the Biddable team, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Paid Search Account Manager to grow as part of the central team on one of the agency’s largest clients. Working alongside channel specialists for strategy, execution and analytics, the chosen candidate will develop relationships across the group to drive innovation in 30+ offices. In conjunction with the global account leadership, you will measure the success of activity, and feed directly into cross-channel strategic work, whilst develop strong points of voice on search innovation from voice to cognition in the SERP.
You should have a strong understanding of paid search implementation, how global agencies operate, and excellent communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive one of the most forward-facing paid search accounts at Neo.
- Opportunity to play a key role in building innovative strategic work alongside a senior team
- Chance to develop a global understanding of the digital marketing landscape across digital channels
- Close-knit team, good location, and a great client!
The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating paid search programs for a global client, across execution and strategic planning. This includes:
- Day to day contact with clients and search networks
- Understand clients’ business objectives
- Innovative strategic thinking on all client activity; to be one step ahead
- Work with Analytics team to ensure that all trafficking and tracking is implemented correctly
- Work with search networks to ensure Neo accounts are the first the market with Betas and innovation
- Produce reports illustrating campaign performance
- Recommend search media optimisation
- Be competent in third party bid management and tracking solutions
- Ensure that status reports and campaigns summaries are up to date
- To work with other teams to ensure smooth running of day to day activities eg digital media teams and account teams
- To communicate on a professional level both internally and externally at all times
- Other duties assigned as and when necessary by the Account Director including participation in new business development and pitches.
- Demonstrable experience in managing large paid search accounts
- Understanding of GMP and Analytics
- Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, reporting and analysis uses
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- People person who can work with client and internal teams
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Experience managing and/or transitioning large accounts to the GMP including tagging/tracking and Analytics set up.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce platforms including Amazon Marketing Services and Criteo Sponsored Products
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.