Internal Lead Recruiter – Quantitative Research
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. We use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and we develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally across multiple asset classes. We offer a dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating environment where good ideas are prized and rewarded.
Our in-house team of specialist recruiters currently stands at 12, split across Quant, Engineering and Technology as well as Campus Recruitment and Recruitment Marketing. The firm’s continued rapid strategic growth requires significant investment in expanding our ability to attract the best Research resource in a highly competitive market.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to lead Quantitative Research recruitment. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the role will encompass both leading on recruitment strategy and hands-on recruitment:
- Engage with the internal Research management to understand hiring requirements, review and continuously improve candidate assessment methods and identify target candidate pools.
- Strategic deployment of internal and external resource to ensure;
- Time to hire & time spend per hire are in line with targets
- Cost effectiveness
- Adherence to best practice sourcing methods
- Build out of a multi-year pipeline of talent
- Develop and execute ‘search’ strategy to identify and attract the world’s leading Quants.
- Liaise with Recruitment Marketing function to establish a leading brand and attraction strategy using a range of marketing methods, including events and sponsorship.
- Use available data to identify improvement opportunities or overcome blockages
- Research, engage and hire experienced researchers
- Active management of agency PSL
- Use available data to produce regular reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Divisional Heads & Senior Management
You will have:
- At least five years’ experience sourcing technical or scientific talent from within a recruitment agency or an internal recruitment function.
- A proven track record of delivery
- The ability to think strategically
- Demonstrable experience of curating content for recruitment marketing
- Experience of team mentorship or leadership
- Extensive client management experience
Excellent networking skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an adaptable and flexible attitude