Kubernetes Platform Engineer
We are going through an exciting period of growth and transforming the way we run and build platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled Kubernetes Engineer to join our established Linux Engineering team and work with four other Kubernetes Engineers.
Who we are looking for?
You’ll own the design, build, monitoring and expansion of the platform. You will also ensure the rest of the Linux team can help run both Test and Production environments, and define best practices with Development and SRE teams. In order to do this, you will need Kubernetes experience or something similar. As well as a good background with Linux/DevOps and coding/scripting.
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. We use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally.
Why should you apply?
- Work on projects that are critical to the success of our business.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.