- Implement enhancements and expansions of production systems
- Perform lab test of new software and deploy it on production.
- System test & evaluation
- Write, test and execute MOPs
- Risk management
- Write troubleshooting documents
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA) Engineering
- Be part of on call support rotations to address sudden critical technical situations and provide technical support until issue is resolved.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of seven years in the telecommunications industry, wireless communication, network ISP areas or IT industry.
- Demonstrated experience on Systems Engineering.
- Ability to work in a project oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Implementation and Integration Skills
- Work in a tier environment (Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- Good understanding of Linux and RHEL systems. Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Have experience in scripting in Linux or similar OS.
- Good understanding of database systems. Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Have experience on running database related command protocols (psql, sql, etc.)
- Good understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking.
- Understanding of web servers.
- Experience with Data Packet Inspection systems is a plus
Gogo is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability. The EEO is the law and is available here.