CONTRACT Material Handler
COME ON BOARD THE GOGO MANUFACTURING TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Assist with maintaining AS9100 requirements and certification.
- Understand and assist with any inventory transactions, and data recording required to produce Gogo products.
- Assist with physical inventory requirements, and cycle counts as required.
Main Focus - Receiving
- Learn, understand and use the processes and procedures for receiving products and materials.
- Daily processing of material receipts to insure PO’s/receivers are accurate.
- Deliver incoming material to the proper recipient in a timely manner.
- Process RMA material to ensure that these materials are handled in a timely and correct manner to insure customer requirements and Failure Analysis requirements are met.
As needed - Shipping
- Learn, understand and use the processes and procedures for Shipping products and materials.
- Insure daily shipments of all products are processed in a timely manner to assure on-time-shipments and the processed orders are correct and complete.
- Shipping of product to both Domestic and International Customers using UPS, FedEX and other carriers as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years with stockroom and inventory experience.
- Must be willing to be on call some weekends and holidays (rotation).
- Available for a 6-months contract
Skills, Experience and Talents
- Computer literacy required, Excel, Word
- Good communication skills. Speak and understand English; ability to read and interpret written and/or verbal instructions.
- Familiar with ISO9000/9001 (AS9100 preferred) requirements.
- Experience with Agile PLM and Navision ERP systems preferred.
- Demonstrate a great attitude and teamwork.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to bend, lift up to 50 pounds, twist, turn and crawl in/out of tight spaces
- Ability to see and read small print, on circuit boards
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to count and handle small parts
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.