CONTRACT Warranty Administrator
COME ON BOARD THE GOGO MANUFACTURING TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Assist with maintaining AS9100 requirements and certification.
- Understand and assist with any inventory transactions, and data recording required to support the repair process.
- Answering phone calls and email from customers.
- Main contact for Warranty Labor claims.
- Processing Salesforce cases though the process to support real-time customer needs.
- Answering phone and email inquiries from customers. Working the customer issue to close
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years with Logistics experience.
- Must be willing to be on call some weekends and holidays.
Skills, Experience and Talents
- Computer literacy required, Excel, Word
- Good communication skills. Speak and understand English; ability to read and interpret written and/or verbal instructions.
- Familiar with ISO9000/9001 (AS9100 preferred) requirements.
- Experience with Agile PLM, Salesforce and Navision ERP systems preferred.
- Demonstrate a great attitude and teamwork.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to bend, lift up to 50 pounds, twist, turn and crawl in/out of tight spaces
- Ability to see and read small print, on circuit boards
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to count and handle small parts
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.