Gogo is the global leader of inflight connectivity and wireless inflight digital entertainment solutions. The role of Gogo’s Content team is to provide exceptional IFE content services to our airline partners. As Content Specialist, you will be responsible for video content releases end-to-end, managing all aspects of the workflow from asset delivery to catalog publishes, ensuring the quality and reliability of Gogo's on demand entertainment service.
Catalog Release Management for Assigned Airlines:
- Manage airline content release schedules, providing visibility into status throughout the process and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Coordinate work cross-functionally with the airline account/content acquisitions team, content tool/system operations, IT/engineering, product development, marketing, as well as external partners, including post and caption labs, studios and various content providers.
- Resolve or escalate critical issues to internal stakeholders which may jeopardize the schedule or deliverables.
Media and Metadata Management and QC:
- Responsible for managing airline video content end-to-end of lifecycle, ensuring Gogo adheres to content security, exhibition rights, retention, and destruction requirements according to each content provider’s requirements.
- Oversee title setup in content database and CMS, from submission of metadata and digital assets to encoding, encryption, QC and packaging of content for delivery.
- Drive timely delivery and ingestion of all required assets from content providers.
- Receive media and metadata and verify all follow designated lab specifications. Assess technical quality control and resolve errors, as well as screen content for cultural/global IFE content standards.
Catalog Production and QC:
- Utilize video CMS and Gogo content production tools to manage assets, prepare media, and create airline-specific catalogs.
- Coordinate merchandising priorities between internal/external stakeholders, QC and ensure publish to video storefront is executed as planned.
- Knowledge of digital content assets and experience with web-based content management systems.
- Experience in working with international content, subtitle files, and dubbed audio assets.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, with ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to change.
- Self-starter with helpful, collaborative demeanor. Teamwork mentality and attention to detail
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Flexibility to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.