Master Scheduler - Planner
- Review open orders 2* daily and full production demand (all configurations) 1* daily
- Prepare a weekly production schedule adjusting daily as demand requires by working closing with the Production Team to allow for proper execution
- Prepare a daily shipping schedule prioritizing based on a combination of urgency and requested ship date.
- Analyze production and shipping requirements based on demand, material availability, and capacity.
- Communicate issues related to meeting demand based on material and or capacity / labor constraints.
- Manage phase-in / phase-out material plans as required to support Engineering Change Orders and New Production Introductions.
- Host daily production meeting with Production Team leads.
- Attend daily warehouse meeting to discuss overall shipping plan as well as issues and or concerns that have arisen.
- Assist the production and shipping team to actively manage the production and shipping schedule.
- Monitor quality, packaging, and delivery issues, and take corrective actions as needed resolving issues / discrepancies as they arise and improving on future ways of working.
- Resolve MRP related issues / oddities, taking appropriate corrective actions to prevent similar issues.
- Track and update Item data as it relates to life cycle management and Production Scheduling requirements.
- Function as the focal point of contract for issues an or concerns in meeting demand related to materials that fall under designated responsibility.
- Stay informed of current projects, production and shipping workload, and processes.
- Accurately maintain MRP planning parameters based on SKU life cycle.
- Provide continual improvement of the planning, reporting, and communication processes.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as required.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and ethics codes ensuring they are communicated and implemented within all aspects of the work environment.
- Assist with the development, documentation, and implementation of departmental procedures and standards.
- Follow established company quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned to insure the success of projects, individuals, and the company.
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough. A versatile, self-starter with a positive attitude who is cautiously assertive.
- Ability to work in a dynamic workload from heavy multi-tasking during peak season to very focused detail oriented work during critical projects.
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a technical field along with 2+ years’ experience in planning / scheduling. 3+years of related experience and proven performance in a manufacturing environment may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Team attitude being eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed expectations.
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed.
- Knowledge of MRP / ERP Systems.
- Demonstrated competencies in problem solving and team work required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.