Analyst – Revenue Analysis & Pricing
The Analyst – Revenue Analysis & Pricing is responsible for strategic analysis, forecasting and scenario modeling for Gogo’s Revenue Analysis & Pricing team. This position reports to the Director – Revenue Analysis & Pricing and supports the company’s sales, partnership and product teams. Primary responsibilities include developing business strategy, models and analysis that will be used to support strategic decision making by the company’s senior leadership. This includes the design, development, and delivery of analytical solutions for potential business model transformations, developing pricing for new airline opportunities, and quantifying new revenue streams. The incumbent needs to be a quick thinker; able to generate ideas that meet the needs of Gogo and its airline partners through in-depth knowledge of IFC product, the airline industry and Gogo’s contracts. The role is vital in ensuring that Gogo executes on its revenue strategies to ensure success in the future.
- Support sales and partnership opportunities with creative thinking and business strategy assessments.
- Work with the product organization to determine the business value of potential new products and development work
- Effectively communicate and present complex pricing models and recommendations to senior leadership
- Manage multiple analytical projects from ideation to delivery
- Develop statistical and financial models and forecasts intended to inform leadership on revenue growth, risk scenarios and potential future revenue opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- At least two years of work experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem solver and critical thinker
- Previous experience in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of aviation, technology and/or telecom is also desired.
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.