Sr Analyst, Kitting
The kitting analyst will work with the kitting manager on a daily basis to be responsible for the kitting process of all gogo systems. This includes assisting and leading portions of the process, as well as controlling and measuring the kitting functionality and design of kits.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
· Daily monitoring of engineering change requests (ECR) within the Agile configuration management system ensuring kitting schedules are maintained.
· Daily monitoring of engineering change orders (ECO) within the Agile configuration management system. This work includes managing the material disposition and effectivities of each ECO so that the proper information can be displayed in the system. This will streamline the inspection process at the internal teams and reduce the amount of rejections.
· Determining true root causes of issues that continue to arise, so gogo has a more streamlined shipment procedure and hits more kit-on-dock dates
· Work to update Bills of Material and Item Cards in our new ERP System (Navision 2016) due to the ECOs in agile.
· Obtain and monitor metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of kitting procedure and other preventative measures that have been put in place
· Work with internal teams to ensure kitting-related problems discussed at various stand-up meetings are being researched and addressed in a timely manner.
· Work with vendors who are developing external Bills of Material for gogo systems to ensure the documents are correct and reflected accurately within our system.
· Drive kit vendors to determine deficiencies within the CM or communication system.
· Work collectively with Configuration Management on systemic improvements.
· Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in relevant technical field
· Previous project management experience leading projects
· Experience with ERP systems preferred
· Knowledge of Lean Methodologies preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Exceptional organizational skills that can handle working on multiple tasks at once, being able to prioritize the most important and time sensitive tasks
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Team attitude being eager to cooperate with others with exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed
- Needs to have the ability to work cross functionally and break down barriers to keep process improvement initiatives moving forward
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.