Supply Chain Specialist
The Supply Chain specialist is responsible for coordinating the movement of materials and best utilization of internal and external resources, aiming to deliver material at the right place and time to internal and external customers, and ensuring the proper material availability.
Based on demand trigger (Airlines, Installation, Maintenance, Demand Planning), places the perfect order in the ERP system between the source and the destination of the material.
Coordinate the preparation, shipment, pick-up, appropriate transportation and receipt of the material with the different partners to ensure the perfect material delivery (On time, On quality, at the right place).
Provides pro-active, accurate and regular update on the material orders, including status changes, tracking information and ETA.
Measure and report on delivery and reverse flows performance (On time delivery, Quality rate). Perform first level of analysis on non performance, develop RCCA (Root Cause analysis and Corrective Action) as needed. Escalates recurring and high impact issues.
Participate to the development and deployment initiatives aiming to increase the performance and efficiency of the regional Supply Chain.
Supports the deployment of material campaigns.
· 3-5 years work experience in a Supply Chain and/or Logistics position, in an ERP driven environment. Microsoft Navision a plus. SAP and Oracle experience considered.
· Full proficiency with Microsoft Office Plus (Word, Excel, Access). Salesforce experience a plus.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be process driven, and be able to multitask in a highly aggressive environment
· Ability to listen, discern, and resolve issues with a sense of urgency
· Highly motivated, able to lead, and function independently and work as a team member
· Strong organizational skills.