Business Analyst, Engineering
- Evaluate new deployment areas by conducting analysis of the links, pricing and capacity availability.
- Support the Sales and Business Development teams for responding to Airline Proposals. Includes evaluating airline routes with current and future routes to assess performance expectations.
- Manage satellite, teleport and vendor contracts and payments. Ensure contracts maintain service level agreements and payment terms are met to our vendors.
- Responsible for developing and updating the satellite and teleport budget. Work with RF engineering groups and finance to ensure the budget is accurate and understood by all teams.
- Lead quarterly satellite meetings to provide updates of the Satellite Networks to Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering teams.
- Evaluate all current and future satellite networks and keep track of activities of next generation technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related technology – advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in the satellite and/or telecommunications industry.
- Technical competency in the following areas:
- Map generation via Google Earth
- Satellite systems
- Communication system performance analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work well in cross-functional teams. Experience with interfacing with Sales, Marketing and Business organizations.
- Strong communication skills including technical documentation, written reports and proposals, development and delivery of presentations and the ability to listen to and communicate effectively with customers and vendors.
Gogo is the inflight internet company. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.